What Information Should You Gather After an Accident?
- When and where the accident occurred.
- How fast each vehicle was going.
- Identifying information from the other driver(s), including their name, address, phone number, license number, and birthdate.
- Insurance information from the other driver(s).
- Pictures of the accident scene, supported by a detailed description of the accident.
- Pictures of the other car’s license plate and registration, plus ones of the other driver’s license and insurance information.
- The road and weather conditions at the time of the accident.
- Which direction each vehicle was driving.
- Information about the vehicle, including the license plate number, make and model, and registration information.
- Information from any witnesses.
- If the police made an accident report, then you’ll need the case number and name of the department.
Speak to a Qualified Insurance Agent
If you’d like to find a solid insurance policy, then consider reaching out to us. We’re ready to provide you with assistance.